Smart Grow Automatic Plant Watering System

Eliminating use of plastic straws

Reduces Pollution to our Planet

Stainless Steel Collapsible SmartStraws

  • Eco-friendly & High Quality

  • Portable & Trendy Key-chain Case

  • Stainless Steel Telescopic Collapsible Straws

  • Very Easy To Clean, Dishwasher Safe

  • Safer  than Non-collapsible Straws

Smart Straws collapsible Stainless Steel Straws

Why are We so Committed Reusable Straws?

Because enough plastic is thrown away each year to circle the Earth four times. Only about 25% of the plastic produced in the U.S. is recycled. If we recycled the other 75% we could save 1 billion gallons of oil and 44 million cubic yards of landfill space annually.

Also every year 8 million metric tons of plastics enter our ocean on top of the estimated 150 million metric tons that currently circulate our marine environments. Plastic Straws are too lightweight to be easily recycled, so they become trash and often end up in the ocean, polluting the water and eventually killing seabirds, marine animals, and fish.

Join the cause and buy a SmartStraw, they are 100% reusable,  100% recyclable and 100% the smart choice. 


These stainless steel straws are very versatile

Very Versatile

Use with all glasses, sports bottles, tumblers and as drink and coffee stirrer

These collapsible Straws are  adjustable

Adjustable Length

The length of our Smart Straws are  adjustable from 4 inches to 9.25 inches

Smart Straws Straws are very easy to clean

Easy to Clean

The Smart Straws are very easy to clean with soap water and they're dishwasher safe

These straws are made of 100% food grade 18/8 stainless steel

Food Grade

Our adjustable straws are made of 100% food grade 18/8 stainless steel

Our telescopic steel straws comes with a free telescopic stainless steel brush

Cleaning Brush

Our telescopic steel straws comes with a free telescopic stainless steel brush for easy cleaning

Smart Straws comes with stylish aluminum alloy cases

Beautiful Cases

Smart Straws comes with stylish aluminum alloy cases inspired by Apples clean design aesthetics

Attached to our Smart Straw cases there's matching metal keyrings


Attached to our cases there's matching metal keyrings, so you can take SmartSraws everywhere

Enjoy Smart Straws with your drinks with your family, friends anywhere.

Enjoy Everywhere

With some businesses not serving plastic straws anymore, you can enjoy your drinks with your family, friends anywhere.

Best telescopic steel straws on the market


Choose your package and save big on your order

Our big sale ends in


Shipping & Taxes Included in Price

6 SmartStraws



Shipping & Taxes Included in Price

3 SmartStraws

Shipping & Taxes Included in Price

Our Guarantee

We are a veteran own company located in the heart of Texas, so we take great pride in our quality of product and service. If there are any defects, you can get either a replacement or a refund. 

Smartgrow guarantee on Water irrigation systems

Thousands of Happy Customers


Frequently Asked Questions

What is the diameter of the straw?

large end 8.5 mm o.d. small end 6.5 mm

Are these tall enough for a 40 oz tumbler?

Yes, absolutely! The straw is 9.25 inches long

What is the exact length of the unextended straw with both tips on? I need it to fit in the kids sized swell bottle with lid closed?

4" not extended and 9.25" fully extended

Will my order get to me without any issues?

Absolutely! We are located in Texas so shipping via USPS only takes a couple days for small packages. We use USPS (United States Postal Service), FedEx and DHL for expedited shipping. So you can rest assured that you will get your package. We also issue tracking numbers so you can track your package. 

how long is the telescopic brush before and after full extension?

About 3.5 inches (9cm) before; approx. 9.5 inches (24 cm) after.

Why don't you accept my currency?

We currently only operate within the United States

What about shipping and delivery?

Our fulfillment partner fulfills orders within 3 business days (Mon-Fri), a timeline which does not include Weekends or Holidays. Please remember that the delivery of your order is the responsibility of the shipping carrier (USPS, Fedex, DHL). 

Once a package leaves our fulfillment center, you must reach out directly to the shipping carrier selected during checkout to resolve delivery issues. You should have your tracking number ready when reaching out to the shipping carrier. We ensure the safety of our customers by not cutting any corners, so Covid-19 may slightly effect shipping times.